Tara Farm offers boarding for an affordable rate. Food and water is provided, and our attentive volunteers are always on hand. Our 54 acre farm offers ample opportunity for your riding companion to stretch their legs!
- You must muck your own stalls and provide your own shavings.
- You must come visit and spend time with your horse at least 3/4 times a week.
We offer lessons in English, Western, Hunt seat, Jumpers, Gymkhana, as well as trail riding. Please fill out a Tara Farm Rescue Waiver Form. Contact our instructors, Sherry and BonnieJeanne, with any questions or concerns.
- $30 semi-private one hour
- $30 for half-hour private lesson
Sign up for our diversity schooling show! This is a great way to try new things and learn skills required for horse shows, including classes on dressage, jumping, games, and more.
Pony parties are a fun way to celebrate birthdays, graduations, school events, family picnics, farm events, and much more!
We bring the ponies to you and provide rides to young children for either a pre-paid-price, or a per-ride basis with a minimal financial commitment.
- 1 Pony for 1 hour: please call for current rates
- 2 ponies for 1 hour: please call for current rates
Want to bring some of our furry friends to your next party? Tara Farms offers a petting zoo made up of our friendliest rescues.
- please call for current rates
- $50 surcharge for every additional 30 miles beyond the 30-mile Coventry initial radius.